Healthy skin is the ultimate we desire of. Human skin varies from dry to oily skin, and the one which lies in the middle is the normal skin. However it is quite astonishing that all healthy skins are acidic in component. The acidic part comprises of sebum and perspiration. This is layer which meant to safeguard the skin from the harsh environment, poisonous UV rays and many more.
Well now you will be more amazed to know a fact, that we lose 850 ml of fluid from our body each day. Don’t get worried, this is just a normal precipitation rate of a human being. Well then the question arises as to how do we cope with this? Nothing is as simple as drinking copious amount of water to retain the fluid in our body.
In humid seasons are skins tends to precipitate more as a result of which the sebum secretion increases to greater degree, the reason why the pores of our skin gets blocked. Due to such reasons your skin would require proper methods to make it look healthier.
Now to make things easier for you, here is some simple summer skin treatments recommended for a healthy and glowing skin.
- Cleanse your skin regularly soap free, herbal face wash.
- Splash your skin with enough cold water, especially your face to get rid of the toxins that have accumulated on your skin throughout the day.
- Go for the hydrating formula, which includes using natural toners. You can also go about spraying sterile water on your face to refresh your skin.
- Go for exfoliation twice or at the most thrice a month.
- Use a natural moisturizer for moistening your skin. A natural fruity moisturizer is great for your skin.
- Before you going to bed apply herbal oil or moisturizer on your skin and massage well until the oil enters deep into the pores of your skin.
- Protect your skin from direct sun rays. You can apply a sun block cream or a sun screen lotion to safeguard your skin from the UV rays.
If you are unable to take proper care of your skin then you can visit a spa which can render the best of services on improving and taking care of your skin. There are several spas in London which offer amazing treatments for a healthy and glowing skin.